Thursday, July 12, 2012

TONY GACHOKA


From Ngilu’s boy friend to Uhuru and Wamalwa’s dog – TONY GACHOKA


Thursday July 12, 2012- Tony Gachoka is known to many around political circles as an ally of democracy and truth from his days with Charity Ngilu and later Prime Minister Raila Odinga. His earlier political relationship with Charity Ngilu had rubbed shoulders the wrong way and there were speculations that he was having a romantic affair with the then Minister for Health.

Any move that Tony Gachoka made was seen as Charity’s move and sure enough when he joined the NO campaign in 2005, and later ODM, Ngilu followed suit with the party Narc which necessitated Kibaki’s allies to form PNU.

After being in ODM for quite a while, Tony joined Uhuru’s TNA and he became a total sycophant of DPM Uhuru Kenyatta and that was evident when he was boot-licking tail-wagging at the K24 studios the day when Uhuru’s launched his TNA party. Unconfirmed reports indicate that he was put at the station to act as an MC during TNA’s launch and Oooh boy didn’t he do a good job.

After Eugene Wamalwa was brought into the Justice and Constitutional Affairs Ministry to go easy on Uhuru and Ruto’s presidential bid because his predecessor was busy vomiting viral against the two, Tony Gachoka has now moved into the offices at the Ministry with an office and a door without a title while performing duties that should literally be performed by some civil servants close to the Minister. All this is happening at the behest of Uhuru and Eugene.

Now, staff at the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs is asking the government to give details on who employed Tony Gachoka. They are also asking the official designation, job title and description of Tony Gachoka’s office at the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs. Gachoka now seems to have taken over the Ministry as he orders guys around and throws tantrums at anyone who comes his way.

Gachoka is a brilliant lawyer but his presence around Eugene Wamalwa seems to be rubbing some officers the wrong way and they want to be told exactly what his job description is.

They accuse the former Mr Fix it of creating a barrier between the Minister and the Staff.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga
    group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    my web site :: magic flight launch box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on
    Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and
    would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a
    all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also
    added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up
    the fantastic work.

    My page: Gold Ira

    ReplyDelete