Sunday, July 29, 2012

EXCLUSIVE – Photos and info on Kingwa Kimencu


EXCLUSIVE – Photos and info on Kingwa Kimencu


Many reasons have been given as to why Kenya has so many leaders who seem, at every turn, to put their own interests before those of the ordinarymwananchi. (Just think of the many times that MP’s have passed salary hikes for themselves while our teachers and doctors continue to suffer. )

Some seem to think that this has something to do with our implicit sanctioning of corruption under the guise of ‘it is our time to it’. Others think that it has something to do with how MP’s spend so much money (on bribes and what not) while campaigning to get into parliament that they have to pay themselves back once they get in.

I think all the theories that attempt to explain this sad phenomena, that Boniface Mwangi has called an‘ over-abundance of vultures’ avoid the simplest explanation of all; our current leaders (well at least the majority of them) just don’t care.

That’s why I think that in the next election we need to elect leaders that have demonstrated some level of feeling for the plight of the ordinary Mwanachi. 

It is for this reason that I would like to endorse the young activist and writerKingwa Kamencu to be the next president of Kenya.

Hear me out. It is easy to dismiss this young lady as inexperienced (owing to her lack of years) but I think this is good thing. She has none of the baggage of the past to weigh her down. 

What she offers is a clean slate for Kenya to start on. Her opponents who speak so often of their‘experience in Kenyan leadership’ are the same people who are holding us back since all they know are the old ways. As they say ‘you cannot go to new places with the same old maps.’

But above all the main reason I think we should vote Kingwa Kamencu as the next President of Kenya is because of the depth of feeling that she showed for the plight of the ordinary mwananchi when she was announcing her presidential bid.

She wept. 

This for me demonstrated that she has great affection for Kenya and wants more than anything to help its people improve their lot. 

But if that still doesn’t work for you, just think about what the money will look like once she is on it.

Denise

4 comments:

  1. This paгagraph gives clear ideа ԁesіgnеd for the new usегs оf blogging,
    thаt gеnuіnely how to dο blοgging and
    sitе-building.

    Check out my web pagе Criar Pagina Facebook Personalizada

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time
    to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

    Look at my blog post :: ranger Forum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable! Its truly amazing post, I have got much clear idea regarding
    from this paragraph.

    Here is my web page: magic flight launch box

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving the theme/design of your blog.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
    A few of my blog audience have complained about my site not
    working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
    Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

    Here is my blog post gold Ira

    ReplyDelete