Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jaguar: I'm not vying for the Makadara seat



E-mailPrintPDF
Share/Save/Bookmark
Kigeugeu singer Jaguar has denied claims that he will be contesting for the Makadara constituency seat.  This comes after an imposter claiming to be him posted on twitter that he would be vying for the seat.
“I was shocked when nominated MP Rachel Shebesh called me to congratulate me for finally joining politics. I wouldn't want the current MP who is a very good friend of mine to think that I'm now going to be his rival. Politics is not my thing,” Jaguar told Word is.  Jaguar also says it could be a case of misunderstanding since he has been distributing water containers with his name to various towns.
 “I have donated tanks to Ngara, Makadara,and even Kibera. Does that mean I also want to be MP for all those places? I love my music and business, the rest can wait,”said Jaguar.

No comments:

Post a Comment