Sunday, February 5, 2012

I did not disrespect Raphael Tuju: Shaffie Weru



E-mailPrintPDF
Share/Save/Bookmark
Kiss 100 rush hour presenter Shaffie Weru has dismissed reports by a weekly showbiz column that he told off aspiring presidential candidate Raphale Tuju at the Miss University Africa Beauty Pagent. "I have nothing against Tuju and I'm very disappointed that someone could make such remarks. Anyone who was at Carnivore that night can confess  that I only made jokes about growing up with Tuju's son but nothing to do with whom I would vote for,"Shaffie told Word Is.
"I don't see why I should go announcing who I will vote for. That is something very personal that I will decide when I get to the ballot box,"he added. Shaffie had attended the beauty pageant  accompanied By MTV's Arthur K and P-Unit's Gabu as a guests at the VIP. He came on stage after being invited by Radio Jambo's Fred Omondi.

No comments:

Post a Comment