Monday, August 29, 2011

Caroline Mutoko Adopts Baby Girl


Queen of Kenyan radio, Caroline Mutoko, has adopted a baby girl, and is now a proud mother of one.

CarolMutoko2
Making the announcement on her Facebook status, Caroline posted a message and a picture of the little girl, who is 8 months old:
"Yes I am a Mum and delighted to bits about it. I was waiting for prayers & blessings to be done so I could introduce you to my beautiful baby daughter Theodora(Gift of God) Nduku (after my mum). Thank you for the prayers over the last few months, although I asked cryptically. Enjoy the pictures & allow me to settle my daughter into her home. Thank you for all the kind words and messages. Keep Nduku and I in your prayers."
NdukuBaby
Congratulations Caroline!

10 comments:

  1. congratulations caro on your new motherhood.....love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Theodora?????????????? Jeez. Otherwise congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy for you carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. why not bear one my dear,too painful but wirth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope u and you little angel find satisfaction in life..God bless u big

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you caro all the best. May she bring you joy and loughter that come with motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Carol but imagine you are pretty can you have one of your own? what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write
    ups thanks once again.
    Here is my web blog ; post-19913

    ReplyDelete