Sunday, February 5, 2012

Avril's new single, Kitu Kimoja at glitzy event



E-mailPrintPDF
Share/Save/Bookmark
Ogopa Djs Avril on Tuesday night launched her new single a Skyluxx lounge Westlands. The new single Kitu Kimoja is about her falling in love with a visually challenged man but this does not stop her from loving him. It was shot in south coast Swahili beach However Avril admitted that it was not easy to come up with the song. “It took me four months to come up with the songs.
My producer is a perfectionist so I kept changing the lyrics till it was perfect,”Avril told Word Is “I also shot the video shot this month because I really wanted to use Swahili beach but since it just opened in December I had to wait,”she added Some of the scenes in the video are very suggestive but Avril was quick to term the relationship between her and the male counterpart as 'very professional.' The event which coincided with the launch of Eish, a new magazine in town attracted personalities in the showbiz industry. The guests included former comedian turned politician John Kiarie, Amani,kiss100's Shaffie Weru, comedian brothers Eric and Fred Omondi and Jaguar.

4 comments:

  1. Aki ya nani this video n song is just perfect..wish i cud make the song my ringtone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avril hizo vocals manze ni wagwan.were u dedicating this song to one of ur college Nascent wa Boomba Boiz? plz let me know as ur great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lov th song.big up my dr...nver look back am wth u mpaka.I love u dr.Shaz.

    ReplyDelete