Monday, August 25, 2014

Vicious Circle!!!!

When you say Vicious Circle!!!!
The boss calls his secretary & says:
"Get ready for the weekend, We are going on a business trip."
The secretary calls husband & says:
"Me & my boss are going on a business trip for 2 days so take care of yourself"
The husband calls his girlfriend & says:
"My wife is going on a business trip come home we can have fun"
The girlfriend calls the boy to whom she gives tuition: "No tuition this weekend."
The boy calls his grand father:
"Grandpa at last we can spend this weekend together."
Grandpa (The boss) calls his secretary & says: "Business trip is cancelled.
I'm going to spend weekend with my grandson"
The secretary calls husband:
"I won't be going"
The husband calls his girlfriend:
"I am sorry My wife is not going "
The girlfriend calls boy:
"You have tuition"
Boy calls his grandpa & says:
"Sorry grandpa I've classes"
.
.
.

The grandpa calls secretary .....

No comments:

Post a Comment