Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Rapheal Tuju To Go For Siaya Senate



By Evans on 2012-10-16 05:05:31 (0 comments)



The POA presidential aspirant and former minister for foreign affairs Hon Raphael Tuju is considering dropping his presidential ambitions to go for the Siaya Senate seat. Initial reports indicate that the deal was reached after a closed door meeting with the P.M a while ago following the hot differences between P.M's brother Oburu Odinga and his right hand man Hon. James Orengo whose eyes are also set on the seat.

1 comment:

  1. hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.

    I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, as I experienced to
    reload the website many times previous to I
    could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if
    your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.For bit by bit instructions on http://bd.mwiap.com/blog/view/2529/reviewing-actual-elements-of-cheap-jersey pay a visit to his webpage at site

    Here is my web-site; football jersey

    ReplyDelete