Thursday, August 16, 2012

MIGUNA Miguna is almost here…..COME baby COME


MIGUNA Miguna is almost here…..COME baby COME


Monday, the 13th of August 2012 - As the Kenyan DAILY POST reported exclusively on Tuesday, Miguna Miguna (who you might remember is the originator of the ‘come baby come’meme on Kenyan social media forums) is flying back into the country later tonight from Canada. Reliable sources inform us that his flight will be coming in at about 8:00p.m local time.

JKIA is awash with journalists from several media houses who have already sent reporters to stake out the airport in readiness for Miguna’s arrival. The former aide to Prime Minister Raila Odinga is expected to address a press conference as soon as he arrives. Many will no doubt be keen to hear his take on political developments in the country ever since he went away.

Miguna, as proven by his book, has quite a facility with the English language and is almost assured to make a few sound-bite-worthy statements that will be replayed on the news until they go stale.

Miguna has himself issued a statement to confirm his arrival today;

“In view of the malicious report when I travelled to Canada on July 16th, 2012 that I had fled into exile (as if I needed anyone’s permission or had to give anyone prior notice to travel outside the country), I wish to announce that my return flight is scheduled to land at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on August 16th, 2012 at about 8pm.”

Before he left Miguna lit up the political scene with the claim that he had evidence that could see several Kenyan leaders find themselves at the Hague;

“Every single leader here, I can take to The Hague. I have it right here. And I am saying come baby come… when I decide in a 500-page book not to say what the Orange Democratic Movement did in the PEV (post election violence), they should take me, kneel before me and kiss my feet. That is how angry I am when I see some people running around like idiots.”

As always the Kenyan DAILY POST will bring you the latest on this as soon as it pops.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

No comments:

Post a Comment