Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I am the CLEANEST presidential candidate - MARTHA


I am the CLEANEST presidential candidate - MARTHA


Wednesday August 8, 2012 - Presidential hopeful Martha karua has promised Kenyans that if elected President in the upcoming poll, her government would tackle corruption effectively.

Speaking in North Rift region on Tuesday, Karua urged Kenyans to elect leaders who have not been named in any corruption scandal since majority of the presidential candidates have been in a series of scandals.

Karua who is also the Gichugu MP said her leadership would not be driven by personal interests but the needs of Kenyans.

“I had to quit my position in government because I was discouraged by rampant corruption in the system. I resigned so that I can get an avenue to fight the vice,” Karua said.

The Narc Kenya party leader said her government would ensure equitable distribution of national resources to empower citizens.

She warned Kenyans against electing leaders along tribal lines and accepting cash handouts during campaign rallies.

Karua expressed optimism that she will be the next Head of State after President Kibaki exit early next year.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

No comments:

Post a Comment