Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Kikuyu Man

There was once a Kikuyu man called Mwangi who was involved in a car
accident. At the hospital, when he awoke, he called for the nurse to tell
him what had happened to him. "I'm very sorry, sir, but you were involved
in
a very bad car crash"."Car crash! My MB M W! My MB M! is my car all
right?"he asked hysterically."Sir, your car was destroyed, but that is the
least of your worries you lost your left arm in the crash, and we were
unable to save it he said apologetically."I rost my arm? My Rorex! My
Rorex!""Sir, please calm down. That is the least of your worries. You are
in
a very critical condition, but all your family is here to see you". He
asked
for his family to be called in. As they gathered around the bed, he called
for each of them by name.

"Wairimu, are you here?"
"I am here husband, and I will never leave you"

"Kamau, are you here?"
"I am here father, and I will never leave you."

"Wanjiku, are you here?"
"I am here father, and I will never leave you."

"So, if you are all here who is at the shop???"

No comments:

Post a Comment