Saturday, November 17, 2012

KIBAKI.... The smartest president in the World




A plane was about to crash and there were only 4 parachutes...

Meanwhile there were 5 people on board. The 1st person was Messi and he said: 'You know I'm the world's best footballer, so i cant die now'

he took 1 parachute and left. The 2nd who was Aliko Dangote said: 'You know I'm the richest man in Africa

and I'm too young to die' so, he took the 2nd parachute and left. Kenyan President kibaki said: 'You know I'm the smartest president in the world, so i cant die now' he took 1 and left.
It was left with Pope Benedict and A little schoolgirl. The Pope said to her:

'take the last 1, I'll sacrifice my life 4 you'. The little girl replied: 'but there are two parachutes left, kibaki took my school bag!!!

Mangaboy

No comments:

Post a Comment