Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Luo LOVE Letter….. now that OBAMA has won (OBAMAMANIA NAYO!)




Dear Liz..

Now that Obama has been re- elected you have no option or choice of backing claim to deny me the very chance to be your one and only romantic associate.

I mean what is life if I can't wake up in the morning and behold your face? You model of pulchritude, patiently created by God on a Sunday morning before he went on a deserved holiday.

Please Lizzie, let me be your Romeo. Make me your Adam oh my Eve, for you were made for me. Shakespeare said it all: If music were the food of love, play on. I want to emphasize, universally and responsibly, that you are love itself. You are the metaphor, oxymoron, thesis, antithesis, irony, gerund, conjunction and the adverb of love. Let me also say that the geography of your body is a permanent alleluia.

Your body exudes not ammonia, urea and iodine - You are too beautiful for that! What I see in your body is milk and honey. At this juncture brevity is the soul of wit. A stitch in time saves nine. Procrastination is the thief of time. An opportunity once lost can never be regained. Make hay while the sun shines.

All that glitters is not gold. The journey of a thousand miles begins but with a single step. What God has put together let no man put asunder. To be a man is not an easy task even if God's time is the best. But time waits for no man. A man without love is like a fish out of water.

I know you are a sagacious girl. If you like the veracity of what I am saying, please fill the attached form and let me have it pronto. The mark at the bottom of this page is a kiss from me to you. I remain, Your beloved, faithful, loyal, One and only admirer.

Extractineous Hanington Bannington Charlie Omolo mac'Ojuang'.

No comments:

Post a Comment