Saturday, August 18, 2012

Id Mubarak.- Raila


As Muslims across our country mark the end of Ramadhan, I would like to send goodwill greetings to all of them.

I congratulate the Muslim brothers and sisters who have gone through the requirements of the Ramadhan period during which they shared happiness, devotion and faith with one another as required by Islam.

I p
articularly congratulate our Muslim citizens for going all out to share with the less fortunate, in line with their faith.

I recognise the observation of this solemn moment as part of the effort to conserve the dignity and rights of our Muslim citizens while defending and respecting the rights and dignity of others.

We will continue to stand with Muslims in their fight for dignity, rights and space due to all law abiding citizens.

As Ramadhan ends, I send my wishes for a blessed holiday for Muslims across Kenya and the world.

Id Mubarak.

No comments:

Post a Comment