Sunday, February 19, 2012

Caroline Mutoko’s Valentine con artiste caught



E-mailPrintPDF
Share/Save/Bookmark
A female shopper walked into Mr. Price and 4U2 at Capital Center on Valentine’s Day picked up goods worth Sh18,000 and told the staff that radio personality Caroline Mutoko would foot the bill. “I was called by the management and asked if I know a Marietta Nziza Kivuva and if I could pay for her shopping. Initially I thought it was Shaffie who was prank calling me. Without blinking an eye, I told them to call the cops, said Caroline.
Caroline said this is not the first time that people have used her name to get money. “There is a Facebook impersonator who tells people that they can get on my breakfast show for only Sh10,000,” laughing she remarked, “For 10K you will get a sneeze on the show. To ensure you are not conned send me an email or contact me on my official Facebook page and I always talk about anything I’m doing on my show on Kiss 100.”

No comments:

Post a Comment