Sunday, July 5, 2015

"Quite powerful...

Wendy Eve Gatam
"Quite powerful...
You were born in a first class hospital, I was
delivered at home, we both survived. You went
to a private primary school and I went to a
public school, we both ended in the same high
school. You woke up from the bed and I woke
from the floor, we both had a peaceful night rest.
Your outfits are all expensive, mine are all
simple and cheap, we both still cover our
nakedness. You ate fried rice and roasted
chicken, I ate ugali and omena but we both still
ate to our satisfaction. You ride on Lexus jeep,
Range Rover, G Wagon, Hummer Jeep and I use
public transport but we still got to our various
destination.
You may be reading this post from your sony
xperia, BB Z10, Q10, Samsung Galaxy 6edge,
Iphone6+ and I typed it with my Ideos, we still
see the message. Lifestyle is not a competition
and there are different ways to get a lot of
things done, different lanes all leading to the
same destination. Just because your neighbour
is doing things faster does not mean you are
failing. Happiness doesn't come from having
everything, but from making the best out of by
what you have, it's all about how you see
yourself. Stay on your own lane and forge
ahead."
fb

No comments:

Post a Comment