Friday, August 22, 2014

Given a ride by Ghosts?

Hii Nimeambiwa niweke hapa...
TESTIMONY
I was hanging out alone at chomazone on Friday night. At
around 2 a.m I decided to leave for my crib...no matatus ply that route at that time of the morning and so I decided to hitch a ride. It starts raining, and then a prado stops next to me. I quickly get into the passenger side and close the door. The car starts moving and just when I was about to thank the driver I discover there was none! I started to freak out but I was afraid to
jump out of a Moving vehicle. When the car got to a bend, a hand comes in through the drivers window and turned the steering wheel!! This happens twice but on the third time I became totally freaked out and decided to jump out of the car landing into a ditch full of rain water. I got up and ran into a nearby bar. After drowning four beers I narrate my ghost encounter to whoever cared to listen. Just then three guys came into the same bar, soaked wet, then one of them recognises me and starts laughing uncontrollably while pointing at me. Amid his serious laughter he says "si huyu ni ule Mlevi aliingia gari tukisukuma?".....

No comments:

Post a Comment