Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Miguna on county tours

Press Statement by Miguna, Toronto, August 13, 2012:

In view of the malicious report when I traveled to Canada on July 16th, 2012 that I had fled into exile (as if I needed anyone's permission or had to give anyone prior notice to travel outside the country), when my family and I have enjoyed a refreshing and productive one-month vacation,I wish to announce that my return flight is scheduled to land at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on August 16th, 2012 at about 8pm.

God willing, I will address the press and deal with some of the issues that have been raised about me during my absence.

Subsequently (days after my return), I will go on a 47-County Tour, to launch and sign the book (county-by-county), and to engage Kenyans on the most burning issues of the day: unemployment, tribalism, malfeasance in public office, specifically grand corruption (especially of state and public officers), nepotism and the reemergence of intolerance in Kenya.

As a country, we must ensure that the Constitution is adhered to in letter and spirit by everyone - leaders and ordinary citizens alike!

From Canada, with Love!


Miguna Miguna
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Read more:http://jukwaa.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=7269#ixzz23WKEmifU

No comments:

Post a Comment