Saturday, April 21, 2012

Musalia Reflecting.


…what should be my contribution NOW after years in politics? It is about uniting a polarized Kenya so as to drive the practice of politics into constructive policies & programs for the nation. We cannot be in a state of political agitation incessantly.
There has to be calm to release the productive energies of the ever hardworking & forward looking people of Kenya, especially the youth who have a lot to offer in the area of technology. If we want to be passionate then let us be passionate in seeing a united, cohesive & industrious nation.
Today I am in my constituency & tomorrow I shall attend the funeral of Paramount Chief Nabutola in Bungoma & thereafter have consultations with various leaders from the region. Till Monday, I wish you a good Friday & a wonderful weekend. 
Reflecting on my vision for a united & economically strong Kenya.
16 ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment