Sunday, April 8, 2012

Musalia: A lot has happened...

A lot has happened in the past couple of weeks; the discovery of oil, great, the tragedy in Mathare & the horrific road accidents- my heartfelt 
condolences to the families of the victims.
HE Mwai Kibaki has directed for the increase of funding towards the youth fund – young people, take FULL advantage of this facility and better your lives.
We have made a big stride within the ODM party to allow competition for the nomination of the party flag bearer. This subjects all contenders seeking whatever elective position or nomination to a similar process. I have completed my delegates tour of Nyanza & I thank you delegates from Homa Bay, Migori, Siaya & Kisumu for you warm reception. To my colleagues Ministers Paul Otuoma, Otieno Kajwang, Asst Ministers George Khaniri, Calistus Mwatela, Oburu Odinga, MPs Martin Ogindo, John Pesa, Edick Anyanga & Justus Kizito I say thank you for accompanying me.

As we celebrate Easter this weekend to those of you going on safari safiri salama and to all Kenyans nawatakiya Pasaka njema na baraka za Mwenyezi Mungu.




No comments:

Post a Comment