Sunday, April 1, 2012

MUSALIA IN LUO NYANZA


Good morning & wishing you a blessed Sunday.
Yesterday, I was in Homa Bay County at the beginning of my three day tour of the region where I met delegates drawn from the four sub branches of Mbita, Gwasi, Rangwe & Rachuonyo. I was accompanied by my cabinet colleagues Ministers Otieno Kajwang, Paul Otuoma, Asst Minister Calistus Mwatela, George Khaniri, MPs Justus Kizito and Martin Ogindo.
My trip was in line with the larger spirit of the importance of accommodating competition as a principal component of democracy. Our ODM constitution must be amended to accommodate the broader participation of the ODM delegates in the party presidential nominations.
After prayers today, I meet delegates from Migori County before proceeding to Siaya the home of my competitor and Prime Minister Raila Odinga. I wind up my tour of Luo Nyanza on Thursday April 5 by meeting delegates from Kisumu County.
Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment