Friday, April 6, 2012

Karua-Walio Jitokeza


In keeping with the spirit of Easter of sacrifice and hope, I would like to recognize and thank some of the many volunteers who have sacrificed their time, talent and resources towards the hope of a greater Kenya. In the coming two weeks, we will share profiles of ordinary Kenyans whose selfless acts make our campaign run. I salute them! Today, I introduce our first 'Walio Jitokeza' profile - Corazon Achieng
Walio Jitokeza (1 photo)
"My name is Corazon Achieng, I am 25 years old and recently graduated with a BSc in Science.

I volunteer in Martha Karua's media monitoring team. I support Martha Karua because she's principled, forth right, industrious and pragmatic.

Martha has set a record as a voice against impunity and corruption. She is not afraid to go against the norm in tackling matters of national importance.

Martha embodies candor and valor, traits that we need to see more often in leaders. I choose change and I choose to be part of that change. I choose Martha Karua!"

No comments:

Post a Comment