Sunday, October 21, 2012

Top Secret running mate who will change the course of the presidential elections in Kenya


See special note about the most explosive political book on Kenya in a very long time below this email.
Hello,
Also in my latest raw notes is some explosive information about the kind of running mate the Uhuru camp is seriously considering. A choice that would bring all the other tribal pacts and alliances to nought and secure the presidency for the son of Jomo who never quite finished his university education.
All these shockers and much more are in my very latest raw notes. Little wonder that when you are a regular reader of my raw notes you can be sure that there is very little that will take you by surprise on Kenya’s unpredictable political turf. Now you have a great chance to join my other regular readers today and get all this explosive info and more which are contained in my popular raw notes.
You can get all this red hot info today plus all sizzling back issues of my highly sensitive raw notes, packed with info that is way too sensitive to even publish online and you can get it all at a very special offer.
But you must act within 24 hours after our system shows us you have opened this email.
All you need to do is order my raw notes (pay subscription for 50 issues-1.5 years) and you will automatically receive free copies of both of my 2 political books published so far as well as 50 extra editions of my red hot raw notes for free.
Just to list what you will get;
> 1. Dark secrets of the Kenyan presidency
> 2. Political assassinations in Kenya
> 3. You will also receive 50 more issues of my raw notes for FREE so you will
end up with 2 years subscription- 100 issues after paying only for one year!!!
Subscription for 50 issues costs ONLY Kshs 990.
Here is how to pay for my raw notes instantly no matter where in the world you are so that you take advantage of this one time only offer;
a) You can use Paypal send $12 to the email address: umissedthis@gmail.com
b) If you are in Kenya or UK or USA where you can access the Mpesa service send the equivalent of Kshs 990 -50 issues to my Kenyan representative's cell phone 0701 333112. I will be notified right away and will send you the valuable raw notes including all back issues you missed. As well as the political books and 50 issues for free.
Whatever method you choose, do it NOW!!! I am waiting to send you the books
and back issues of my red hot raw notes. Remember to email me at umissedthis@gmail.com
to tell me that you have sent the cash.
My warmest regards,
Chris Kumekucha.

P.S. When you order my raw notes you will get ALL the back issues published so far.
P.S. Raw notes back issues include extremely sensitive information about some of the most respected politicians and personalities in Kenya. Revelations that will make you pass out in shock.
============================
Get my latest political bombshell of a book; 99 Best kept Secrets of the Kenyan political class. At half price (Kshs 999.90cts). It contains never-before-published political secrets. Get it now; a) You can use Paypal from anywhere in the world to send $12 to email address umissedthis@gmail.com and I will send you the book right away.
b) If you are in Kenya or UK or USA where you can access the Mpesa service send KShs 999.90cts to my Kenyan representative's cell phone 0701 333112. I will be notified right away and will send you this amazing book.
============================

No comments:

Post a Comment