Tuesday, September 18, 2012

UHURU’s Kenyatta message to Kenyans on TNA’s victory




Tuesday September 18, 2012 - Thank You.

Today you not only believed but manifested your belief by voting for TNA in what has been a successful first electoral test. My congratulations go to all TNA Candidates.

Where we did not win we had a strong showing and that should inspire us. In the coming days, weeks and months, I will need your help in getting the whole of Kenya to Believe.

Thank you and God Bless you all. I Believe Tunaweza.

HON UHURU KENYATTA.

1 comment:

  1. Just desire to say your article is as amazing.
    The clarity for your publish is just cool and that i could
    assume you are knowledgeable on this subject.
    Fine together with your permission let me to seize your
    RSS feed to stay updated with imminent post.
    Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.


    Feel free to visit my web-site :: magic flight launch box

    ReplyDelete