Tuesday, March 29, 2011

5 min


E-mail Print PDF
Share/Save/Bookmark I’m good at………………. having the last word.

I’m bad at……………….waiting.

The last book I enjoyed reading is…………. Unbowed by Wangari Maathai.

A common misconception of me is…………..that I’m snobbish.

My worst childhood fear was……………...the end of the world.

My ideal night out is…………………Hanging out with friends after a movie.

In another life I would have been………….an eagle. I use life’s storms to soar higher.

 If I were a politician I would……………….jump off the nearest bridge.

The best age to be is ……………. whatever age I am. It is the best age to be.

The best part of my job is …………People get to hear my opinion on various issues. It is a privilege.

In a nutshell my philosophy is…………………I’d rather be disliked for being myself than be liked for pretending to be what I’m not!

My idea of perfect happiness is………….….. love, good health and peace with God.

Historical figures I identify with………………. Wangu wa Makeri, the first and only female headman of the entire colonial period.

Living leaders I admire ………… . . Martha Karua and President Obama.

A phrase or word I use far too often ………………hallooooooo!!!

My greatest achievement is………………overcoming my shyness.

My favourite author is………………Joyce Meyer.

The greatest depth of misery is………………..hating your present situation and not being able to do anything about it.

If I was to die in five minutes my last words would be…..I shall live and not die!!

Lynda Oriaso is a radio presenter at QFM.

No comments:

Post a Comment