Saturday, August 1, 2015

Be warned..... True story


"Yesterday I went to my room very late from
stage
and because i had no other means of transport, i
decided to use a bodaboda, ok the boda man had
2
helmets,he gave me one nikavaa, then tukaenda,
on
arriving home, i alighted, paid the guy and left.
As I approached our hostel, I saw the boda guy
following me, I quickly changed direction and
started moving away from the gate but the guy
continued following me, I moved faster, the guy
increased his speed, nikajua nikunoma nikaanza
kukimbia design ya Moses Kuria, wacha nikimbie,
wacha anifuate, nikaingia kichakani and the guy
followed me, wacha tukimbishane, tukapelekana
kwa muda but after kuhema sana, nikajikakamua
kimwanaume, nikasimama and I faced the man,
nikamuuliza, mbona unanikimbisha?
The guy replied,softly, nipatie helmet yangu.
I was like ooh my goodness, I am so sorry.
I removed it and handed it to him."
fb

No comments:

Post a Comment