Friday, July 4, 2014

Alfred Mutua tells Raila Point Blank, Read at what he told him here

Alfred Mutua tells Raila Point Blank, Read  at what he told him here
July 03
08:57 2014
CORD rebel, Alfred Mutua, has told off former Prime Minister Raila Odinga and former Vice President, Kalonzo Musyoka, to stop intimidating him following his stand against CORD rallies. Speaking during an interview with the media this morning, Mutua, who is also the Machakos Governor, said he has no regret for banning CORD rallies in his County and for telling Kambas to boycott them. The industrious Mutua noted that he does not fear Raila Odinga and Kalonzo Musyoka and neither does he fear losing his seat because of his political stand, say ing he will continue working for the people of Machakos at the expense of Raila/ Kalonzo or political activities even if it means losing his seat as Governor in 2017 . “I will not regret losing my seat for dissociating my self from CORD rallies being fronted by Raila and Kalonzo. In fact, I do not fear them at all. My people elected me to work for them and I will sacrifice every thing, including my seat, for them if I have to,” said Mutua. In April, Kalonzo warned Mutua to stop working with President UhuruKenyatta and his Deputy , William Ruto, or else he will lose his seat as Governor for Machakos. - See more at: http://cnyakundi.com/alfred-mutua-tells-raila-point-blank-read-at-what-he-told-him-here/#sthash.5dqLrI08.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment