Thursday, January 3, 2013

What Ryan Seacrest feels 'pressure' over


Celebrity New Year’s Resolutions: Who’s Doing What in 2013?

(Ryan Seacrest)
Welcome to 2013! It's a shiny, happy New Year, and with that comes a bevy of resolution-making -- and celebrities are no exception. Check out what your favorite celebs are giving up, taking on, and writing down for the new year.
Ryan Seacrest
He's already the hardest working guy in showbiz (his hosting gigs include "American Idol," roles on E! and NBC, a syndicated radio show, and a Dec. 31 date on "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve"), but will Ryan Seacrest be able to fit thisresolution into his busy schedule? The host with the most recently revealed that he plans work on his dancing skills in 2013. "There's a Significant Other in my life who's very good at it," he said of longtime girlfriend Julianne Hough. "I feel the pressure to be as good as she is. It sounds like a joke, but this is a serious thing for me to accomplish next year."
Snooki
The former "Jersey Shore" star has a slew of resolutions, and they have nothing to do with the gym, tanning, or laundry! In a video to her fans, Snooki says, "I want to make money, I want to be a better person, and I feel like I try to accomplish that, but this year it's a must." The new mom also says she wants to make her 4-month old baby boy, Lorenzo, "the happiest baby ever, be his best friend and the best mom he can ever have" and she resolves to "stay positive." Snooks kicked off the new year with a bang via a hosting gig on MTV's "Club NYE in NYC," which we can only assume jump-started her "money making" goal.
Derek Hough
The "Dancing With the Stars" pro (and Julianne's bro) is a big fan of making resolutions-and we have a feeling he sticks to them! On his blog, three-time mirror ball champ Derek Hough wrote: "I found that if I write these goals down before ringing in the New Year at midnight, they're engrained in my mind from day one. Once 12 o'clock strikes… BOOM! It's on like Donkey-Kong, and all of a sudden I'm in a competition with myself, pushing myself to stick to it." Hough's resolutions are: To live in the moment, to stop over thinking, and to give himself credit.
Tori Spelling
The perpetually pregnant actress took to her website to post her goals for 2013. Tori Spelling vowed that she and hubby Dean McDermott will "Take a family vacation this year where (we) both turn off our iPhones and totally unplug." The actress also resolved to drink more water, get organized, get healthy, and get back into those skinny jeans. "The ones that scream 'We miss you T!' every time I walk past them stacked and dusty in the corner of my closet," she wrote.
Neil Patrick Harris
The "How I Met Your Mother" star is keeping it simple for 2013. Neil Patrick Harris recentlytweeted: "I'm looking forward to 2013. My New Year's Resolution: underindulgence."
Well, we've always heard less is more!

No comments:

Post a Comment