Friday January 4, 2013 - As we approach the March 4th general elction, every one in the country has transformed to be either a political pundit or an analyst.
At this point, Uhuru Kenyatta and Raila Odinga supporters are sure of victory, with some confident of clinching it in the first round.
The opinion polls are not helping the situation, as the two candidates each seem to have an edge from time to time, and from pollster to pollster. Logically speaking, the presidential election is too close to tell.
But in a strange turn of events, a renowned Venezuelan prophet Dionny Baez has revealed that God has shown him who will be the fourth president of Kenya.
In 2007 the same prophet prophesied that President Mwai Kibaki would retain the presidency and he was right.
In his prophetic message delivered on 2nd December 2012, and uploaded on YouTube last week, Baez tells worshipers at the World harvest International Church, Nairobi that God has shown him that Kenya will get its next president from Mt Kenya.
To quote his exact words, "Those who have ears hear, the Lord says, you will look at the tallest mountain and find your next president."
Among other prophesies delivered on 2nd December are:
1. Kenya will experience 17 years of acceleration after which it will be second to SA as an investment destination in Africa (vision 2030 comes to mind)
2.There will be an explosion in the telecommunication & tourism sector
3. Beginning April 2013, additional massive deposits of oil and gas will be discovered
4.We will have a born again president soon (not clear if it is the next)
5. The ICC cases will make the West to attack our sovereignty BIG time
6. MRC will rear its ugly head
7. There will be drastic changes in weather patterns precipitating drought
8. There will be election violence (pre & post) but of a lesser scale than 2007-2008's yet this time the weapons used will be hand guns as opposed to machetes, stones like the previous one
9. An Asian oil company with a heavy presence in Nigeria will sign a mining contract with Kenya in 2013
10. Kenya will receive massive funding from European Development Fund to the tune of billions of dollars
11. EAC trade barriers will be removed; free trade within EA
12. China will do even more wonders especially infrastructure over the next 5 years
Below is a video link of his sermon. Point your cursor to 1:20:10 for the 'President from the Mountain' proclamation.