Sunday, October 7, 2012

More MARRIAGE Jokes…




I married Miss right; I just didn't know her first name was Always.

It's not true that married men live longer than single men, it only seems longer.

Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

A man was complaining to a friend: I HAD IT ALL-MONEY, A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, THE LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, THEN POW! IT WAS ALL GONE. WHAT HAPPENED, asked his friend. He says MY WIFE FOUND OUT.

WIFE: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. HUSBAND: OK, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway lights on.

At a cocktail party, one woman said to another: AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR RING ON THE WRONG FINGER? The other replied, YES, I, AM. I MARRIED THE WRONG MAN.

Man is incomplete until he gets married, then he is finished.

It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

A man inserted an ad in the paper - WIFE WANTED. The next day he received a hundred of letters and they all said the same thing - YOU CAN HAVE MINE.

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing - either the car is new or the wife is.

No comments:

Post a Comment