Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Look at what RAILA said ...... Is this a PRESIDENTIAL material???




I liked this guy so much until a couple of minutes ago when I read this..

Prime Minister Raila Odinga has said that terror gangs emerging across the country are mostly attacking Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) strongholds and aim to create instability ahead of the General Election.

PM Odinga spoke when he visited Kilifi senate seat aspirant Mr Stewart Madzayo who was hacked on his head during a rally in Mtwapa last week.

“It looks to me like there are people who want to disrupt ODM zones so that people cannot register and eventually do not vote in the coming elections,” he said.

He expressed concern that peaceful areas in the country are suddenly witnessing the emergence of terror gangs that are strangely bold.


^^^ For f**kin sake mr PM, it's was attack on Kenyans, try look past the f**kin tribe and just to let you know, no party has a turf, anyone is free to campaign anywhere in the country. Mr PM are you telling me if it was Central you would care less because it's someone else turf???nkt.

I guess my vote is up for grabs.

hatakama

No comments:

Post a Comment