Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"Political Supernova" Aside, Hellon Is Actually A Pretty Good Jazz Maestro



Facebook
"Political Supernova" Aside, Hellon Is Actually A Pretty Good Jazz Maestro
So we've been hearing a lot of noise regarding Joseph Hellon of late, with Esther Timberlake coming out to accuse him of incest.
The Hellon-Arunga-Timberlake drama has been carrying on for years now, ever since they all came together in a whirlwind announcement of the Placenta Party. I think, however, that the focus has shifted from what these three people are at their core: a news presenter, a jazz maestro and a conman.
I took the time to listen to some of Hellon's jazz numbers on YouTube, and I got to admit, he's pretty good. A smooth soul brother with that African touch of class. His saxophone romantically caresses my ears as he whisks me into an imaginary land of pleasure.
Just give this cool cat a listen in the video embedded below:

No comments:

Post a Comment