Sunday, September 16, 2012

ESTHER ARUNGA responds to HELLON's claims and answers KENYANS who hate HER




Hold it right there! To all of you haters dwelling in my life for the first time I will challenge to show how happier your lives are at your domiciles. Must I always prove to you of my well-being? Who do you think you are? For how long shall you peregrinate in my affairs because it has been that way since 2010. Get a life and simulcast relevant issues affecting Kenyans. It confirms to Kenyans how a behemoth and a leviathan combined I am atop you. One time you question where I am, when I come out to settle that matter now it is that am not happy wherever I am.

Since when did you become my airport? Broadcast matters vital to Kenya like constitution, security, economy et al. Kenyans will soon discover your tactics, the way you go compromised to bash me. I am very happy indeed and shall not be swayed. The ones using media to complain why am posting on walls? You’re in pain because you wanted me silent and your propaganda to extend its venoms. God oppressed that ill motive. That is how Kenyans will know about happenings in my life. Mara Kayole Masimba, Kawangware, Dubai, Australia, USA et al. Don’t you think you lost credibility already???

On another note, I am a duly registered Barrister of New South Wales here in Australia and am a legal dexterous. Will you stop your FOGgy-style rumors by misleading Kenyans that my husband tortures me? Ask my Australian family friends and workmates here then you will be embarrassed. That is what I call a fingerovium aetheticiosis which means you are a media hoarder. You try to satisfy your pessimist therapy on TV and newspapers. 

Soon Kenyans will discover that you’re a mere crotura crotura laughing lazily while ciphering on how to hang on in public domain. STOP misleading Kenyans; I am not your cousin, why are you so wicked? People, ring my family and you will find the truth. This guy is perilously seeking whoalla boalla!! Get out and leave my family to rest of this sativa. You’re embarrassing the media houses that offers you their platforms by being an inconsistent riddle teller.

Many politicians and senior members in the Police Service communicate with me on a regular basis. You should be worried because I have handed over the authenticated clips to them. My number is mine and according to the Australian Communications Act 1997. You cannot abuse a spouse in Australia, neglect that saxophone and study a bush side law to be sentient of. I am always communicating with my friends back in Kenya and also online. Which Timberlake is that? And when does he control my phone? Stop misleading Kenyans because you are wicked and an expert in manipulating church members. 

I won’t let it happen any longer to poor Kenyan minds. I will disinter your tactics of manipulation to Kenyans be very careful. Leave my husband on this one; it is me you’re dealing with. Solve my demands that and stop hiding the curtain of Kayole this and Kayole that you pessimist. You know I lived within your compound and know you very well with your dastardness. I will attack it like Delilah did to Samson. The more you appear in media, the more your decrepitudes are denunded! You must know that I belong to the 4th estate and they can never regurgitate me because I permanently belong to them. You’re the latest 21st Century Fox bursting sensation Kenyans are luxuriating. And in the process, you miscalculate yourself and attract flaturacy while your foes are collecting your fatal flaws.

Stop diverting the public from the main areas of concern by using my husband as your diversion port. It is me you are dealing with. Don’t you realize you’ve not heard from my husband in 2 years? He is not a fan of media attention like you. He is above par and ignores you like satisfied lioness would ignore a passing zebra. So stop wasting your time hating on him with your lies. Solve my main areas of interest. I want Kenyans to know you. You have asked for it with your constant bickering and attacks on me and my family.

Aren’t you the one who claimed back in 2010 on Capital Bench hosted by Jeff Koinange that you knew Benny Hinn 7 years before my husband arrived? Stop messing about with the term presidency because you do it for hype. If you really were running for president, you would have cared for vote baskets like Kayole which produces one of the largest vote results in Kenya. 70% of Kayole inhabitants are residents from Nyanza and Western provinces. For your information, President Kibaki once lived in Eastland’s Bahati, Rwandese President Kagame, late Malawian President wa Mutharika, Hon PM Odinga lived in Jericho, and many other millionaires too. You personally lived in Eastlands until recently when you hooked up with your wife (who you once privately told me you loved only for money) before vacating to Parklands. Evidence from the horse's mouth): (Hellon with Jeff Koinange) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCi5HnT6VYE&feature=relmfu

I can still confirm 110% that you’re gay. If you’re not gay, tell Kenyans why your father in-law separated you from your wife temporarily after she came home on a jazz night and caught you pants down with Mr Smiley!! You came to me for help. Which means you asked me to soften your wife’s rage, and I brought her back home! If that child is yours, show Kenyans proof of DNA results with you being the biological father. Be a man and stop defending yourself with these words when under scrutiny, “you can ask my wife”…defend yourself and avoid drawing your spouse in to your own battles!! Answer my questions.

You used me for your illicit trade. I was supposed to take my dad to SA world cup 2010, you conned me out of a total of Ksh 2.5M, supposedly for "investment" and bought yourself the cars your driving today. Ksh 500,000 you used for your music recordings. What about if the former FOG members can confirm against you that you on one Sunday confessed that before you got saved you actually committed incest with your sisters and cousins? One of them is called Nelly but now married and living in Gachie. Prove to Kenyans that you did not. You also committed incest crime with your niece currently living in your house. But you keep on threatening them not to give any information as you did with Veronica Agape. Even a group female CID officers confirmed to me in March of 2011 after the FOG case that Veronica confirmed to them that she was scared of the threats you made to her.

We’re preparing clips here in Australia to humiliate you and that’s when you shall stop taking your diminutivity to those petty circus rooms which gives you air time to launch your attacks on us. Kenyans will finally differentiate between Kayole and Australia. But, must we confirm where we are? So what if it is Kayole? So what even if we’re languishing in impecuniousness?

On presidency: If it were not for my husband, who could have known you desperate publicity seeker? He sold your name all over the country driving you all night and day from Mombasa to Kapkatet in the Rift Valley. You even got to meet Hon Ruto, Moi and the rest, who knew you?? He was selfless at least to put you ahead of him, what money did you have by then to go round the country? And that driver of yours called Joel, has he reported to the police how his former girlfriend died mysteriously? Where is his daughter? He should come out clean and you people should stop misleading others.

The so-called band you keep on parading in those stations, do you legally pay them according to the Salaries and Remuneration Act Sect 230 of the Constitution? As a barrister, am aware that retroactive salary transfer is initiated when a ShortCode for a faculty or staff member's salary is changed retroactively. This means that one ShortCode was charged for salary/benefits/taxes and the expense should now be charged to another ShortCode. Can you show Kenyans your band members’ bank salary transfers from your so called “company?” What’s your agreement with them? Where’s the evidence signed by any of LSK lawyers as witnesses and if copies kindly produce officially certified documents as true copies of original? Which banks? Are they covered under NSSF, NHIF and other legal rights acquired by Kenyans citizens? Where is your HR team and where are the contracts signed by your staff? Where are their work ID cards? Your office is next to Sarit, what exactly does it do? Is your “cloth line” registered under Kenyan law? If so, what’s company’s code? Can you show Kenyans your companies audit reports and tax returns or are evading tax? You could be singing in media stations to gain it big but brother I personally can challenge in court as a concerned citizen. Stop lies; you’re simply poor with suits you owe Gikomba sellers amounting to Ksh 600k. Have you settled the debt?

Show Kenyans your brothers’ KCSE certificates if you really took them to school. Hellon, we need evidence and stop parroting and misleading Kenyans. Stop bribing those petty fool hardies in the 4th estate to give you air time, approach mainstream media. Jeff Koinange and Jimmy Gathu are ready to challenge you. Carry all documents and the police should be on alert should you produce charlatan raga muffin.

Many salary transfers result from retroactive Department Budget Earnings transactions being processed by a HR departmental representative. If that is so, show Kenyans their bank accounts and slips.

By the way, it is me Esther ready to tackle you head on. My husband doesn’t know you and I will fight for him to the end. Stop evading me, are you scared of me? This is woman’s power at work. First of all, clear my demands first. I want you to be a man enough and carry all the evidence I have requested and before they ask you, produce them in your capacity. This is not 2010 where you were just creating things off head and misleading the media, this is proof time.

I am just beginning to peel you back. Remember when you were hosted by Jeff Koinange, what did you tell 40 million Kenyans about Benny Hinn? That you had known him for 7 years before my husband came. It is recorded and could be used against you in court of law. You also told Kenyans my husband is your childhood friend, suddenly you changed that you only saw him in 2010. And what about that piece of land their late grandfather gave you at Kokuro, does it bear your name? You are busy bragging about your wealth and your home is full of semi-permanent houses??

Hellon should stop confusing the public with his conning lyrics that he used to slur us. The fools who still give him platform definitely have an ambition with him. And he compromises them with a promise of Ksh 10,000 for a petty airtime as he has always done.

What kind of media response is that? What happened to investigative journalism? If you’re brave enough, forget about the goodies Hellon is promising you because he won’t deliver them apart from “chai ndogo” you pocket from him.

I still stick to my principles. Should he reappear in any of your showrooms with an excuse of blowing his trumpet, challenge him to give a clip evidence of where we’re at the so called Masimba, Kayole. Otherwise, you foolhardys are entertaining Kenyan living rooms with lies. If this doesn’t happen at the next interview with him, then Kenyans will know that you’re being compromised.

I still challenge Hellon to give evidence of his businesses, their registration numbers, audit reports, credit card limit details (not ATM) and bank statement with Ksh 5. 9million income monthly since he claims he earns Ksh 300, 000 per concert. Hot96 cannot pay you that kind of money.

I insist you present your education papers and then Kenyans will trust your press conferences. I insist you show your university transcripts. Produce Cambridge original degree papers, UK student visa pages within your passports and your entry number? Nothing at Cambridge is called Royal College of Music, music is offered by School of Arts and Humanities. Produce that evidence to Kenyans right now. Otherwise Kenyans get ready to discredit NTV/SG’s entertainment shows for using damages on me to gain credibility.

Forward the report of post mortem of your child’s demise. Kenyans must know this, what happened Hellon?? You beat your wife for failing to attend a jazz night’s show at Alliance Francaise where she was supposed to blow oboe. An evidence of your heavy wife blowing oboe and too fatigued is available.

Why can’t he produce that Mercedes Benz’s log book to the public? The M 110 W 126 S series that his main right man Samuel Onyango Nyanjom who stole on his behalf, has he completed its duty and cleared it with the KRA?

Women like Pauline whom he perform religious virginity tests, has he apologized to them? Can he explain to the public whether those angels were really talking to him or he was misleading the whole to access women’s private parts? What is spiritual virginity test? Can’t he explain? Can’t he explain how he was testing them? Why did he lash every other woman who resisted the tests with belt?

Confirm to Kenyans via those petty TV programs your passport pages showing visas of the whole world you've traveled if not only a visit of 3 days to SA.

Stop masquerading yourself for TV/newspapers seeking empathy from Kenyans. That Timberlake you're warbling about all the time let’s say should he come out, will you even have the audacity to look straight in to his eye balls???????????? Just roger that in the due course and remember, he is not the same defenseless person he was in 2010. Concentrate on your lives and spare a circus. If you want cling on public domain, seek license and begin a foundation to help the needy or open a children’s home.
Link>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment