Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Eeeiihh....bhangi sio sukuma wiki bana...!!!!!!

........Usifikirie Bhangi ni matawi ya sukuma
wiki........Songea nikupe kareal story....
...Kamau is being interrogated after an accident.
POLICEMAN: How did you end up killing 47
people? KAMAU: I was driving at 80km/h when I
saw 2 men crossing the road. On the other side, a
wedding was taking place. I hit the brakes but
they failed... So I had to make a choice either to
hit the 2 men or run into the wedding... Yenyewe
we ungefanya nini afande? POLICEMAN: Hit the
2men ofcourse! KAMAU: Exactly! we think alike....
but after hitting one man, the other man escaped
into the wedding party, So I went after him.....!!
......hehehehehehe.....The policeman lacked
words....
....Eeeiihh....bhangi sio
sukuma wiki bana...!!!!!!
HAWAYUNI..!!!
Fb

No comments:

Post a Comment