Tuesday, September 18, 2012

RAILA ODINGA’s message to Kenyans on ODM’s victory




I take this opportunity to congratulate Hon. Augustino Neto Oyugi, the MP-elect for Ndhiwa Constituency. Your win is a testimony of the people’s faith in the reforms that our country has firmly embarked on.

I also congratulate councilors-elect Reuben Nyangweso (Bukura Ward, Kakamega), Noor Sheikh Abdullah (Nana, Moyale), Jevis Ochieng Abuor (Wire Hill/Migwa Ward, Kasipul Kabondo), Benard Oduor Onyango (Wang’ Chieng’ Ward, Homa Bay), Eliakim Ochieng Obinju (east Kadem Ward, Migori), Margaret Akinyi Owejee (Gembe East Ward, Homa Bay), and councillor-elect for Kaliang'ombe in Kilifi, Daniel Chibule.

To our candidates who lost, I salute you for standing with the reform agenda. This is Kenya’s moment and for sure you are on the side of history.

To our opponents who won various parliamentary and civic seats, we also congratulate you in the spirit of democracy. As I have always said, democracy does not have to be a blood sport. Finally, Kenya was the overall winner after these largely peaceful electoral contests.

 Prime Minister RAILA AMOLO ODINGA

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog!

    I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my
    Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Here is my web-site - louis vuitton Outlet Store

    ReplyDelete