Friday, August 3, 2012

SPECIAL MESSAGE from Rose Nasimiyu to KENYANS


SPECIAL MESSAGE from Rose Nasimiyu to KENYANS


Friday, August 03, 2012 “I'm in hospital waiting to start chemo and the doctors are going to change my chemo. They said it’s going to affect my eyes, brain, kidneys, give me temperatures and sore throats. In short long effects, but I know all will be fine and will leave hospital in 4 days. Hope you are keeping well love you all”

The 11 year old songstress known for her brevity in fight with cancer is at the moment in the United Kingdom for further treatment as Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a type of cancer originating from white blood cells has reached stage IV. The little girl came to the limelight last year when she publicly spoke of her battle with cancer. 

Delegates who watched her story were turned to tears by her emotional story; amongst them Kenyan President Mwai Kibaki who crowned her last year’s Shujaa.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

No comments:

Post a Comment