Monday, July 23, 2012

My life is in danger from State House - Iteere NOT receiving phone - Jirongo


My life is in danger from State House - Iteere NOT receiving phone - Jirongo


Monday July 23, 2012 - Lugari MP Cyrus Jirongo has claimed that his life is danger over what he termed as speaking the truth on behalf of Kenyans.

Addressing journalists in Kakamega town on Sunday, Jirongo who is a presidential hopeful said he is being followed by state agents over his claims that Deputy Prime Minister Musalia Mudavadi and Eldoret North MP William Ruto are State House projects.

Without giving further details, Jirongo said he had earlier reported to the Police Commissioner Mathew Iteere but no step was taken.

“I immediately wrote to the Commissioner of Police Mathew Iteere about the matter requesting for enhancing security, but he has to date not responded. He does not even answer my calls now days,” Jirongo said.

“Am concerned about my life because other Kenyans who held bright ideas against the status quo were assassinated for speaking the truth. Do you want to come and eulogise me after I die?” Jirongo asked.

“Leaders such as Pio Gama Pinto, Tom Mboya and J.M Kariuki were assassinated because they were opposed to status quo in leadership,” he said.

The Kenyan DAILY POST

No comments:

Post a Comment