Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kenya One artistes distribute food in slum



E-mailPrintPDF
Share/Save/Bookmark
 Kenya One artiste artistes over the Easter weekend visited Gatoto Primary school community school in Mukuru kwa Reuben and distributed food stuffs to about 60 homesteads. Before distributing the foodstuffs to women who included those infected by H.I.V and T.B, the artistes gave a presentation to pupils of the school and urged them to have hope and work harder in their studies.
“I remember the first time I wore a pair of shoes was in form one but I never gave up. I still believed God had a future for me,” Daddy Owen surprised the pupils describing how he was uncomfortable and could not walk properly that first time.
Among the the artistes who attended the event under the recently formed Kenya One peace Initiative included Jaguar, Nameless, Col.Mustafa, Size 8, Frasha, Vivica, Lugz, Daddy Owen, Marya and Kenzo.
“Kenya one is not for any particular artistes. It is both for established and upcoming artistes and I am urging all Kenyan artistes wherever they are to come and join together and help in various ways available. To spread the message of peace and make sure Kenyans overcome their differences and work together as a one”, said Size 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment