Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kiss Bandit to launch T-shirt line



E-mailPrintPDF
Share/Save/Bookmark
The Kenyan seeking to set a new record for the Guinness book of World records by being the first man to kiss many women is planning to launch a t-shirt line. John Telewa who is a graphic designer told Word Is, “I just designed the "I Kissed the Bandit" t-shirts for ladies last week. I'm planning to release them in April. I think the t-shirts would be great for ladies that are supporting my campaign and feel great in their participation.”
John who is now nicknamed the Kiss Bandit has received a Claim ID number from the Guinness World Records. A Claim ID number refers to the application and will be used in the processing of his proposal. The Kiss Bandit is also getting a lot of love from the ladies.
“I  have a lot of inbox messages from many ladies around the country asking when the kiss bandit will visiting their town,” He said, “On Saturday, when I was in the supermarket a young girl sprung up on me and kissed me. So I’m guessing I'll have to follow Caroline (Mutoko’s) advise and be systematic with the kissing because I wouldn’t want it to escalate to something crazy when I'm out somewhere in public.” He has enjoyed the publicity of being on the trending topic on social media Twitter.  So far he has kissed over 400 girls among them celebrities like singers Avril, Mimmoh, Wahu, actress Sarah Hassan, One FM’s Pierra Makena and Coast promoter Beyonce.

1 comment:

  1. For most up-to-date news you have to pay a quick visit world wide web and on the web I
    found this website as a most excellent web site for latest updates.


    Here is my homepage; コーチ 時計

    ReplyDelete