Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Arturs: Sacked Cidi says she was set up

E-mail Print PDF
Share/Save/Bookmark

A victim of the Artur brothers saga who was sacked after being linked to the duo claims she was victimised by senior government officials. Naomi Cidi, a former assistant Director of Kenya Airports Authority, spoke out for the first time about her ordeal after being sacked.

Cidi said she was forced to receive the Artur brothers through a phone call from a senior government official. She said she did not have a choice and had to obey the orders. ‘‘The Artur brothers were government guests and I received them in my office at the instruction of a top government official. The office was not mine, it belonged to the State,’’ she said. ‘‘I was set up so that I could be sacked and since my suspension about five years ago I have not been paid my terminal dues,’’ said Cidi.

4 comments:

  1. I challenge you to go ahead and name that top government official otherwise it will be difficult for the public to believe your story.
    This is a new era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember mama vetting is there for anyone who wants to hold a public office......Jipange sawasawa...otherwise you are who we want in our region..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Mama for being set up, and for being sacked. What do you have to loose if you name the people who called you and instructed you to receive Artur? Your silence on their names will make us fill in the gaps by saying you received something in exchange for your silence

    ReplyDelete