Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ministers' payday

At least two Ministers are popping their champagne bottles after a court ruled that the Kenyan government, in which they serve, should pay them 160 million shillings. Professor Anyang' Nyong'o and his Cabinet colleague John Munyes together with some 9 other Kenyans will get the money as part of a case lodged at the East African Court of Justice. The regional court upheld an earlier decision that Kenya flouted the rules for nominating its representatives to the East African parliament. Rashid Ronald now reports on the rare case that has rattled the government.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but
    I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers
    my web site: forex chart

    ReplyDelete